Based on your annual gross receipt, you must file the required form. If you gross receipt is less than $50,000, you need to file Form 990-N.

It may be possible. We recommend contacting the IRS Tax-Exempt Hotline at 1-877-829-5500 and ask if your organization is eligible for nonprofit tax filing.

If your gross receipt is less than $50,000 you can file Form 990-N. Also you can file Form 990 or 990-EZ instead of 990-N,but you must file a complete nonprofit tax returns. An incomplete or partial completed Form 990-EZ or 990 will be rejected by the IRS. In addition, the late filing of the Form 990 or 990-EZ will lead to penalty.

No, there isn't a tax extension available for IRS Form 990-N (e-Postcard). You will need to e-file as soon as possible if it is after the deadline.

According to the IRS, you will automatically have until the end of the next business day to e-file your return.

No, there aren't any penalties for e-filing your return late, but if you don't e-file for three consecutive years, you will lose your exemption status.

No, you can't file 990-N until your organization gets its tax-exempt status reinstated. You can use Form 1023 or 1024 to apply for tax exempt status again.

Our U.S. - based, customer support team is available to assist you with any difficulties. Contact us via phone : 704.839.2321 or email : .

Yes, our system is 100% secure and authorized to transmit your information directly to IRS safely.

Yes, you'll receive an email confirmation once the IRS approves the return.